Friday, February 6, 2015

Surprise Sale: Super V-Day Sale!

 Happy Valentines Day early everyone! Normally I'm  the person wishing everyone belated holidays so this time I got ahead of myself.
I am offering 15% off of my Super Hero Pillows for Valentines day!

Just use the code SUPERVDAY during checkout to receive 15% off of your purchase in super hero pillows today! This sale will be lasting from today til next Friday. Shipping can only be guaranteed to arrive by Valentine's Day if you order by Tuesday though!


Find the pillows here! You can order them all from that link, just select which variation of pillow you want from the choices available. I have at least one of every style in stock which means if you order soon you can have it in time to give for Valentines Day!

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment