Wednesday, August 6, 2014

W.I.P Wednesday: Dying For The Weekend

The title of today's post makes me think of a pop punk-rock band I would probably guiltily like. Anyone one else? Nah, just me? That's cool. Moving on.

What a great color palette!

Anyway, I actually did the dying on Monday, but "Dying For Monday" sounded depressing (I'm not a Monday person.) I dyed a surprise something for Dream A Little Bigger next weekend and I colored/dyed my hair. I like to say dye but apparently the proper beauty term is color.

I shall reveal what I did to my hair on Saturday!

Til Next Time!


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I cannot wait to see it! Three colors looks exciting!

    (This reminded me of "dying jokes"; my mom spins yarn and she dyes white wool with food dye all the time and we cannot get enough of "die/dye" jokes. "I 'died' a little yesterday, but I think I'm gonna 'die' a little more today." Haha!)

    ReplyDelete