Friday, March 21, 2014

Lets get Organized! Free Blog Printables

On Tuesday I showed you guys how to make a pencil pouch that you can add to any three ring binder for a little extra organization. Today is a bit of a continuation of that because I wanted to get my binder content organized so I made these great printable sheets to keep track of all the information you need to run a blog.

 Here is the link to the download!
I made 2 of all of the pages, one regular letter sized and the other for binders like mine. For you guys with mini binders like me I also made some legal sized options since you can print out two pages per sheet of paper that way.

I am gonna update this post soon with more pictures, my whole blog schedule/workflow got messed up due to me getting called into actual work. Blegh.

Til Next Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment